Follow the Steps Below to trigger an auto response email when a link is clicked in an email. We can achieve this result in two ways.
we will divide Process One in three steps.
- Create a new Group and name it “Auto Response” (Don’t add any Contacts yet).
Create the auto Response Email as a Touch campaign that will be sent out when the link is clicked.
- Create a Auto response Touch Campaign as shown below and select Group as Auto Response.
- Create the main Touch Campaign and add the links in the body of the campaign.
- Select the group you want to send the email to. ( don’t select auto response group)
- Once you have filled in all criterias click on Save to save the campaign
- On Rules page select If criteria as Link Clicked.
- Click on Change Group tab and then select Add to Group.
- From Select Group drop down select “Auto Response“.
- Then click on Save to save the rules.
Then execute the campaign.
- Auto response Campaign is running on Auto Response Group. So anytime a new Contact is added to this group, that contact will receive the auto response email.
- A rule has been setup for the main Campaign, whenever a link is clicked, the particular contact will be moved to the group named auto response and an auto response will be sent to the contact.
Include a link to your Web Form within the main Campaign. Soffront web form already has built in auto response facility.