Soffront CRM Calendar/Task allows you to keep track of all your appointments, tasks, meetings and calls. You can also integrate your Soffront calendar with Microsoft Outlook and Google Calendar.
To access Soffront Calendar, click on Calendar under Sales from home screen.
Soffront Calendar opens up. You will find the following features on the Calendar page.
- You can display your appointments according to Day, Week, Month and Agenda by clicking on the tabs located on the top right hand corner. By default week will be displayed.
- You can look for previous appointments and upcoming appointments using the scroll buttons located on the top left . Click on Today button to see today’s appointments.
- You can see whose calendar is synced with yours from the User Calendar Dropdown list.
- Click on button to check all appointments in the CRM. The following page appears.
- Click on Pending task Tab to see all pending tasks. This will display all pending task :Overdue, Today’s and Upcoming.
- Overdue: All pending task whose due date has passed.
- Today: All Pending task for today.
- Upcoming: List of all upcoming tasks.
6. Click on Completed Task tab to see all completed tasks. This page will display all completed task for the current Month, Today’s completed task and All completed task.
- This Month: All Completed task for the current month.
- Today: All Completed task for Today.
- All: List of all previously Completed tasks.