You will be able to create filters using groups and use them in Broadcast and Touch Campaign as well. This is very useful if you want to send out a Broadcast or Touch campaign to more than three groups at a time.
Follow the steps below to create a filter with groups:
Example: If we want to create a filter which will have contacts from five different groups except one particular group, this is how we can create it.
- On home page , Click on Filters under Settings.
2. Click on Add, then Select a Table from the dropdown list.
3. Give your filter a Name, Then select Group as the field name from the dropdown list.
4. Click on to add group options:
5. Click on to add more group criterias.
6. Once you have setup the filters .
- Click on Save to save the Filter
- Click on Copy to create a similar filter with minor changes
- Click on Run to see all the Accounts and contacts in the filter.