Follow the steps below to create New Task from Pending task Page
- Click on Calendar/ Task from Soffront CRM home screen then click on Pending Tasks on the Calendar page.
- Pending Task page opens.
- Click on the icon to create new task.
4. Fill in all the details.
- Task name: Type in a Task Name for your appointment. for example : Follow-up
- Due By: Set a due date or deadline for your task. Click on the Due date field to bring up the calendar. Select a date from the calendar,then select time from the drop-down list.
- Status: For a new Task, by default status will be Pending. You can change the status to Completed or Cancelled when required.
- Reminder: You can set reminders for your appointments through Email or Popup. Select minutes, Hours, days or Week from the drop-down or type in the number of Minutes, hours, days or week you want the reminder to show up. You can also set two email or two pop-up reminders on different time. Or Click on add a reminder to add up to three reminders for your appointment.
- Company: Click on the search icon to search and link the Company.
- Full Name: Once you select the Company, the full name will be added automatically.
- Send Email: Click on the Envelope icon to send out an email to your contact.
- Description: Type in a short description or a few details of the Task.
- Repeat: Check repeat if it is a repetitive Task.
- Start date: select a start date when you want to start the repeat.
- End date: Select the end date from the calendar.
- Repeat type: Select how frequently you want to repeat, daily, weekly, monthly or yearly.
- Repeat every: Select the number of days, weeks, month or years you want to repeat this appointment.
- Then click on Save.
- Owner: Owner is the person who created the task or to whom it has been assigned.
- Add a Note: Click on the dropdown to select note type. Then type in the note.
Note: If you need to change the status or the date of your task, you can add a note to your task and it will be saved under accounts/contacts notes.
- Then click on Save to add task.