Export allows you to export information from your CRM to CSV files. You can choose and filter information and export the most relevant data.
Follow the steps below to Export all your data from Soffront Online CRM
1. Click on All Settings under Settings
2. Click on Export under Data.
3. Fill in Information and select Fields you want to export.
- File Name: Give a name to the exporting file.
- File Type: Select in which format you want to export your data: Excel or CSV.
- Parent Object Name: Select Parent Object from the dropdown list, this will bring up the Available Fields for Parent according to your selection.
- Query Name: Select a Query name from the drop-down list according the parent object you have selected.
- Available Fields for Parent: This columns contains list of fields you can export. ( Available fields depend on the Object you have selected. i.e. If you select Contacts as object it will show all fields available in Contact’s Table.
- Select the fields which you want to export from the Available Fields for Parent and Add them to the Exported fields section.
- will add selected field from Available Fields to Exported Fields.
- will add all field from Available Fields to Exported Fields.
- will remove selected field from Exported Fields to Available Fields.
- will remove all field from Exported Fields to Available Fields.
Your data will be downloaded to your computer as a csv file