You are ready to send out your email, just need to add a file. To do that you have two options, you can either attach the file from your computer or add a library link to your email. We recommend Library link.
Why is link always better than attachment ?
- Attachments can be viewed suspiciously by both spam filters and recipients.
- Attachments have file size limits, so for larger files always use links.
- Attachments can use up a lot of storage. For some email accounts, sent emails will bounce if the storage is full preventing your message from getting through.
- And the most important point is you can easily find out if someone clicked your link then if somebody opened your attachment.
Now lets see how to add library links to your sales email.
- From home page click on Accounts under Sales.
- From the record view select the lead customer then click on the email address you want to send the email to.
- On the send email template type in the name of the document where you want to add it , highlight it by clicking on the left mouse button then mouse over the text.
- Then click on the Link icon on the edit toolbox.
5. Click on Browse Server to open Soffront library.
6. Select the document you want to add then click on the link icon.
7. Then click on Ok to add the file to the email.
Once you are done click on the Send Email button to send out your email with the library link.