Are your carefully crafted emails landing in the spam folder of your contacts? As a marketer, there are a few things you do to improve the deliverability of your emails.
- Do not send unsolicited emails. Unsolicited means your are sending emails without the receiver’s consent.
- Include a Text version of the message in the same email.
- Avoid SPAMMY words like “Guarantee” and phrases like “Maximum Profits”.
- Use the “Check SPAM” functionality built into the CRM.
- Avoid large attachments.
- Be sure to include at least 2 sentences of text for every graphic i the message.
- Do not send “picture only/graphic only” messages.
Using these hints can help your messages make it to the desired inbox, instead of the SPAM box.