Before starting the installation process for soffront Outlook integration you first need to find out which Outlook bit is installed on your computer and what bit operating system is running on your computer. Then we can figure out which outlook integration link to install.
Let’s first find out what outlook version is running on your computer.
Now lets find what version of outlook do you have.
- Start Outlook.
- On the Help menu, click About Microsoft Office Outlook.
3. Verify the version information and the build number to determine the version of Outlook that is installed on your computer.
Note: If you don’t see any version number specified then it is 32 bit
Open Outlook 2010 and click File in the top left hand corner. Now click Help. The version type will be displayed on the right hand side. You will have either 32-bit or64-bit.
Open Outlook 2013 and click File in the top left hand corner. Now click Office Account, then About Office 2013. The version type will be displayed on the right hand side. You will have either 32-bit or 64-bit.
Next you have to find out Your computers OS
Check Operating system info in Windows 8 or windows RT
- Click on Home icon then click on Computer.
2. On This PC screen right click and select Properties from the menu.
Look under System type to see if you’re running a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows.
Here we can see it is a 64-bit operating system, x64based processor.
Check for operating system info in Windows 7 or windows Vista
Click the Start button , enter Computer in the search box.
right-click Computer, and then click Properties.
Look under Windows edition for the version and edition of Windows that your PC is running.
Now we know which Outlook bit to choose for your Operating system
- Sign into Soffront Online CRM.
- Click on All Settings.
- Then click on Microsoft Outlook under Integration.
4. On Soffront Online Outlook integration page we can see all the outlook version available to us. Now we can select the Outlook bit which is compatible with your OS.
Installation and Integration guides are provided at the bottom of the page.