Export allows you to export information from your CRM to CSV files. You can choose and filter information and export the most relevant data.
Follow the steps below to Export all your data from Soffront Online CRM.
- From Home Screen click on All Settings.
- Under Data select Export.
- File Name: Give a name to the exporting file.
- Object Name: Select object as Contacts or Accounts according to your requirement.
- Query Name: Select a Query name from the drop-down list according the object you have selected.
- Available Fields: This columns contains list of fields you can export. ( Available fields depend on the Object you have selected. i.e. If you select Contacts as object it will show all fields available in Contact’s Table.
- Select the fields which you want to export from the Available Fields and Add them to the Exported fields section.
- will add selected field from Available Fields to Exported Fields.
- will add all field from Available Fields to Exported Fields.
- will remove selected field from Exported Fields to Available Fields.
- will remove all field from Exported Fields to Available Fields.
8. Click on Export.
Your data will be downloaded to your computer as a csv file
Note: Exported file will be in CSV format which can be opened in Excel easily.
click on the link to Export few selected records from your CRM to Excel