Integrating your Google Calendar with Soffront will allow you to view all your appointments in one place, and save you time and effort of navigating from one application to the other. You can view appointments added from Google and Soffront Calender under Soffront Calendar
Similarly you can also view appointments added from your Soffront Calendar on your Google calendar.
Follow the steps below to Integrate your Google Calendar with Soffront.
- Click on All Settings under Settings on home page.
- On settings page click on Social Media under Integration.
- Then click on Connect button beside Google calendar.
4. This will open a Google sign in window. Sign into your account.
5. Now click on Accept to allow your Google calendar to sync with Soffront.
6. You can select Automate Synchronization to sync your Google calendar with Soffront every five minutes. Now click on Save to save your settings.
Your Google calendar is now synced with Soffront.
After saving the Appointment click on Sync with Google calendar to sync your Soffront calendar with your Google account Instantly. Any new Appointments created under Google calendar will appear under Soffront CRM Calendar as well.
Note: for Sync with Google calendar button to work you have to be connected to your Google account.
Note: We do NOT sync recurring appointments.