Groups are sets of leads or customers who have specific and similar needs. Dividing your leads and customers into groups will help you to cater to their needs in a more organized way. You can have one customer added to more than one group.
Follow the steps below to Search for an Account or Contact within a group
- On Home page click on Groups under Settings.
- Here you will find the list of all saved groups.
- Click on a group to open its detail view. This page contains an overview of all the modules the groupe is being used in, such as: Touch Campaign, Email blast, Split Campaign, Web Forms and Landing page
- Click on Accounts tab to see list of all accounts within the group.
- Or Click on Contacts tab to see all contacts within the Group.
- On Accounts or Contact tab, top of the page you will find the search option.
- Select a criteria from the dropdown list, such as first name or company.
- Type in the name in the search box then click on the search button.