Create recurring tasks that repeat on a certain day of the week every month. Example, create a task that repeats on the first Wednesday of every month.
Tasks can be added to an Account or Contact’s detail view as shown below.
Or from the Calendar/Task under Sales.
Follow the steps below to Create the recurring task
- Click on Add Task.
- Fill in all the details.
- Select Due By date according to the day of the week you want to set up the recurring task. ( in this case we have selected first wednesday of the month)
4. Click repeat checkbox.
- Start date: Start date will be the same as selected earlier.
- End Date: Select a end date when you want to end the repeat task.
- Repeat type: You can repeat the task Daily, weekly, Monthly or Yearly. ( for this example we will select monthly)
- Repeat Every: You can select the interval after which the task will be repeated.( in this case Repeat every one month)
- Repeat By : Here you have two option:
- Day of the Month: It will repeat on the particular date of the month. ie in this case every 4th day of the month.
- Day of the Week : It will repeat on the particular day of the week. In this case every first wednesday of the month.
- Click on Save once you are done.
5. Finally fill in all the other details then click on Save to add the repeat task.