To refresh and update large number of existing data in your Soffront CRM, you can update the changes in an excel or CSV sheet and import it back to your CRM using update option. Example you can update address phone numbers etc using this process.
Follow the steps below to update existing accounts record.
- On Home page click on Import under settings.
2. Select Import type in this case we will select Import from Excel File.
3. Fill in all information then click on Select.
- Choose file: Browse and select the excel source file you have created earlier.
- Destination: Choose your destination table from the drop-down list. Select Accounts and Contacts in this case.
- Group: Select a new group so that you have all your imported data under one group.
- Status: Populates all the stages you have defined in your workflow. Choose a value to assign imported leads to that particular status.
- Source : Select the source from where you collected your Accounts or select others.
- Click on Select button after choosing the source file.
4. As you are updating the records, you already have the fields in the database. Click on Automap to Match the fields.
5. Click on check duplicate.
6. Select Company and email both , in case you dont have the email address for all accounts.
7. Select Update.
8. Click on Import to update your data.
9. Once the update has completed , click on apply workflow the re add them to the workflow or close the tab to skip this step. ( as your existing data is already in a workflow)