Soffront CRM introduces a new option for you. Previously there was no way you can view the total Opportunity and Forecast amount in the Opportunity list view. Now you can simply see the total as well as grand total figure of Opportunity and Forecast.
To view the totals of Opportunity and Forecast follow the steps given below:
1. Click on Set up in the Opportunity list view.
2. In the “Select the columns for this view” dialog, we have added a new option called “Show Total” after Show Picture option. Check Show total check box.
3. Make sure that you have added the fields “$ Opportunity” and “$ Forecast” to show into the list view, referred to the screen shot below:
Once you are done with the setup click on Save.
Now you can see we have added two more rows at the bottom of the Opportunity list view.
Total $ – This row would show the total of the Opportunity $ and Forecast $ amount below the Opportunity $ and Forecast $ column respectively. Total is being calculated by considering the available Opportunity records in the current page. Example, if 5 records are loaded in the current list view but result set has total 100 records; then Total $ would show the accumulation of Opportunity and Forecast value of those 5 records.
Grand Total $ – This row would show the total by considering all the Opportunity records of the result set.
Example, if 5 records are loaded in the current list view but result set has total 100 records; then Grand Total $ would show the accumulation of Opportunity and Forecast value of all the 100 records.
– If you click the button on top to visit the next page the figure for Total $ will be changed as it is the total for that particular page. But the Grand Total $ figure remains the same.
– If you sort the list view by ascending or descending order then also the figure for Total $ will be changed as because records are changed in that particular page but Grand Total $ will remain same.