Broadcast Campaign is a one time email blast to a selection of Leads. You can convey special messages such as offers, promotions, events, etc. to a targeted audience.
Click on Broadcast Campaign under Marketing from Home screen to open Broadcast Campaign page as shown below.
Broadcast Campaign page
Here you can view your saved Broadcast Campaigns by Status. By default All Broadcast Campaigns are displayed. You can view All, New and Executed Broadcast Campaigns.
- Click on to Add a new Broadcast Campaign.
- Click on to Refresh the list of Campaign.
- Click on to Customize columns you want to view on your page.
Following Columns of information are displayed for each item on the list.
|Campaign Name||Name of the Broadcast Campaign|
|Status||New, Stopped and Running|
|Owner||User who created the campaign|
|Target||User groups, Lead/Customer or Contacts|
|From email||Email address from which the Broadcast campaign was send|
|Created on||The date when the campaign was created|
|Created By||User who created the campaign|
|Updated By||User who last updated the campaign|
|Updated on||When was the campaign last Updated|
|From Name||Who sent out the campaign|
You can click on the setup icon to add more columns or remove columns from the Broadcast campaign list view page. Select and add the fields you want to view in the Broadcast campaign list view page then click on save.
Each Broadcast campaign has the following option in their Actions shortcut menu.
- Click on to Copy and create a similar Touch Campaign.
- Click on to Edit a Broadcast campaign.
- Click on to Delete a Broadcast campaign. Multiple Broadcast campaigns can be deleted at a time.
- Click on to convert to Excel . Select the Broadcast Campaigns you want to convert to Excel then click on the Excel icon.
- Click on to Print the selected Broadcast Campaigns.