Soffront CRM Contacts are the people that your company will have or already have an on-going relationship with. Contacts may also have different type of relationships with your company, such as Lead, Customer or Prospect. Each contact records contain information such as Company Name, Phone Number, Email, Email Status, Address, etc.
Soffront CRM helps you to manage your Contacts.
Click on Contacts to open Contacts page.
Here you can see your Contacts according to Status such as Leads, Customers, prospects etc. by default all are selected. You can click on the All dropdown list to set filters and groups.
- Click on to add new Contacts.
- Click on to refresh list.
- Click on to setup column view according to your preferences.
Each Customer has the following option in their Actions shortcut menu.
- Click on to Add Notes.
- Click on to add Task.
- Click on to add an Appointment.
- Click on to Add to group.
- Click on to Edit Leads/Customers.
- Click on to Delete records.
- Click on to Map the location on Google maps.
- Click on to convert to Excel the selected records.
- Click on to Print the selected records.
Check a contact from the contact record view page and use the pencil icon to quick edit the Contact details.
Contacts Detail View
Click on Contacts to open the detail view . Then select a record and click on the First name. Detail View for the particular Contact is displayed as shown below.
Contact detail view page.
- The left hand column displays all Contact information.
- Click on View All to see all Contact information in printable format.
- Click on Customize to display customer information according to your preferences.
2. The middle section contains Contact details such as Notes, Accounts, Opportunities, Cases, Broadcast campaigns, Message Details, attachments, groups etc.
- Click on the icon to customize child objects such as Notes, Accounts, Opportunities, Cases, Broadcast campaigns, Message Details, attachments, Groups etc.
- Select the child object from the drop-down list to add to the box which will be displayed in the contacts detail view.
3. The right hand column displays all pending task.
- Click on once a task is completed.
- You can also Add new task by clicking on the icon.