Marketing Reports displays the outcome of your Broadcast, Touch and A/B Campaigns. It helps you to understand your Leads and Customers better. You can find out how may emails were opened, more importantly who clicked and how many emails bounced, dropped, went to spam or were unsubscribed. These reports will help you to filter your Leads and Customers and narrow down your Marketing efforts.
Under the Marketing section of your Home Screen you will see Reports.
Once you click on the Reports section you will see two items. One is Broadcast Campaign Reports and the other is Touch Campaign Reports.
Broadcast Campaign is an onetime email blast to a selection of Leads.
The Broadcast Campaign Report shows you the following:
- Sent – The total number of emails sent by our email delivery system. The number of email recipients is determined by the target group or filter.
- Opened – The total number of times the campaign was opened by recipients.
- Clicked – The total number of times a link was clicked in the campaign. If you have multiple links in your campaign, this statistic would show the total count for all the links.
- Bounced – The total number of emails that bounced back. We would automatically flag those email addresses as bounced and would ignore them in the future.
- Unsubscribed – The total number of recipients who clicked the unsubscribe link in the campaign. We would automatically flag those email addresses as opted-out and would ignore them in the future.
- Spam – The total number of recipients who flagged your email as a spam.
- Dropped – The total number of emails dropped by our email delivery system. Possible reasons may include:
- Your message has a very high possibility of getting flagged as a spam. In this case, all the emails sent from the campaign will be dropped.
- The recipient’s email address was invalid.
- In the past, our delivery system failed to deliver emails to the the recipient’s email address or domain. It has now flagged the recipient’s email address or domain as undelivered.
- In the past, the recipient marked any of your emails as a spam.
Touch Campaigns are information sent to your customers every day or at regularly scheduled intervals. Touch Campaign Report will have several sets of this report for each message sent out in the campaign.
A/B Campaigns are information sent to your customers based on performance of two different messages.