Social media promotes your business to reach more people easily and become a part of their conversation This helps you to gather authentic and relevant feedback faster. It also helps you to truly listen to your customers and track new leads from Twitter,Google Plus or Facebook post.
Social Campaign page allows you to see all Social Campaigns in a list format. It also displays which of the campaigns have been posted and their performance in different social media platforms, all on the same page.
Social Messages of different status are displayed in different colors
- Saved Messages: White
- Scheduled Messages : Orange
- Posted Messages : Green
Follow the steps below to Create a Social Campaign
- Click on Social Campaign under Marketing to open Social Campaign page.
- Click on to Add a new Social Campaign.
- Share an update: Type in content you want to share or copy paste it from word.
4. Link: Click on the link icon to attach Documents and Pictures to your campaign
a. Select your document/ picture from your Computer or CRM Library.
b. Here you can see the attached picture
5. Once your campaign is ready to post select Social Media
Select Social Media
Select Google Plus, Facebook or Twitter or all three to post your Social Campaign.
- Click on Connect under Facebook icon to open Facebook sign in page on a popup window.
After signing in all your groups will be available in Soffront Social Campaign. Check the Facebook page, post, or group you want to send the message to
7. Or Click on Connect under Twitter icon to open Twitter sign in page on a popup window.
8. Or Click on Google Plus connect button to bring up Google Plus sign in page
After signing in all your groups will be available in Soffront Social Campaign. Check the Google Plus groups you want to send the message to.
Once you have signed in Click the check-box on the Social Media Icons to connect it to your Social campaign.
Use the following options on the top of the page
- Click on Refresh to start Campaign afresh.
- Click on Save as Draft to save the Campaign you have created for later use.
- Click on Post Now to post your Campaign. Connect to at least one of the social media before posting.
- Click on Schedule to post the campaign on a specific date and time.
- Select a date and time then click on Save