An Account is a person, business or organization that is potentially interested in the products or services your business offers. They are the raw details gathered about individuals or representatives of organizations or organizations collected from seminars, advertisements, road shows, trade shows and other marketing campaigns. Identification of a sales account is called Account Generation which is the first stage of a sales process. Once the acccounts are collected they go through follow-up Workflow process by Sales Reps and when qualified, you can convert them and create opportunity it is essential to focus your sales efforts towards turning opportunities into Customers
Click on Accounts to open Accounts page.
Here you can see your Accounts according to Status such as Leads, Customers, prospects etc. by default All are selected. You can click on the All drop-down list to set filters and groups.
- Click on to Add new Accounts.
- Click on to Refresh list.
- Click on to Customize column view according to your preferences.
Each Accounts has the following option in their Actions shortcut menu.
- Click on to Add Notes.
- Click on to add Task.
- Click on to add an Appointment.
- Click on to Convert accounts to different status.
- Click on to create Opportunities.
- Click on to Add to group.
- Click on to switch or to apply Workflow.
- Click on to Assign to a Sales Rep.
- Click on to Edit Accounts.
- Click on to Delete records.
- Click on to Map the location on Google Maps.
- Click on to convert to Excel the selected records.
- Click on to Print the selected records.
Accounts Detail View
Click on Accounts to open the view of Accounts. Then select a record and click on the company name. Detail View for the particular Accounts is displayed as shown below.
Account detail view page.
- The left hand column displays all customer information.
- Click on View All to see all customer information in printable format.
- Click on Customize to display customer information according to your preferences.
2. The top bar displays the workflow for the Account.
3. The middle section contains Accounts details such as Notes, Appointments, Opportunities, Contacts, cases attachments, groups etc.
- Click on the icon to customize child objects such as Notes, Appointments, Opportunities, Contacts, Cases Attachments, Groups etc.
- Select the child object from the drop-down list to add to the box which will be displayed in the contacts detail view.
- The right hand column displays all pending task.
- Click on once a task is completed.
- You can also Add new task by clicking on the icon.