Opportunities represent a potential sale. Opportunity Management helps Sales Reps move deals forward and increasing the probability of closure. An Opportunities can be associated with an Account. Associating an Opportunity with the appropriate customer allows organizations to track the potential, won, and lost business with specific customers. This relationship also allows you to track all activities related to Opportunities at the Account level. It stores details of: Notes, Accounts, Contacts, Attachment and Products. You can use the information in Opportunities to monitor Sales Rep performance and Forecast future sales revenue.
Click on Opportunities to open opportunities page.
Here you can see All Opportunities according to Status such as Qualified, Presentation, Negotiation, Proposal and Close. by default all are selected. You can click on the All Opportunities dropdown list to add filters.
- Click on to Refresh list
- Click on to Customize column view according to your preferences.
- The following dialog box opens
- Here you can add and reorder opportunities fields
- Add related tables if you like.
Each Opportunities has the following option in their Actions shortcut menu.
- Click on to Add Notes.
- Click on to add Task.
- Click on to Convert the status of the Opportunity.
- Click on to Switch or Apply a Workflow.
- Click on to Edit Opportunities.
- Click on to Delete records.
- Click on to convert to Excel the selected records.
- Click on to Print the selected records.
Opportunities Detail View
Click on Opportunities from home page to see your opportunities. Then select a record and click on the Company name . Detail View for that particular opportunity is displayed as shown below.
Opportunities detail view page.
- The blue bar at the top shows the Actions you can perform to this record.
2. This bar shows your workflow and your current workflow stage. The stages shown in white are stages you are yet to reach. You can click on a stage to convert the record to that stage.
3. The left hand column displays all Opportunity information.
- Click on View All to see detailed Opportunity information in printable format.
- Click on Customize to add upto 20 fields to the view.
4. The middle section contains Opportunity details such as Notes, Accounts, Contacts, Attachments etc.
- Click on the icon to customize child objects like Notes, Accounts, Contacts, Attachments etc.
- Select the child object from the dropdown list to add to the box which will be displayed in the Opportunities detail view.
5. The right hand column displays all pending task.
- Click on once a task is completed.
- You can also Add new task by clicking on the icon.