Issues and Requests submitted by your customers are logged as cases in the CRM. The cases are automatically associated with your customers so that all cases associated with a specific customer can be tracked in one place. Using the Soffront CRM you can design and customize your customer support process allowing the entire support team to follow a predefined process for issue resolution. This guarantees quick resolution times and higher customer satisfaction.
Click on Cases under Service to open Cases list view page.
Cases list view page
Here you can see your Cases according to Status such as All,Open etc. by default all are selected. You can click on the All cases drop down list to set filters.
- Click on to Add new Cases.
- Click on to Refresh list.
- Click on to Customize column view according to your preferences.
While you are adding a new case the pop-up screen will appear as shown in the image below:
By default, the case is assigned to the user. Soffront CRM allows you to keep the cases as Unassigned. To do so follow the step given below:
- Click on the Assigned to drop down to select Unassigned. This will make sure that the case is not assigned to any user by default. Refer to the image below:
If you select Unassigned no email will be sent even if the Notify Assigned to check box is selected. If Unassigned is selected the workflow will not be applied and tasks will not be created by default.
Note: Cases are automatically linked to the Lead/Customer of that particular contact for which it is created.
Each Cases has the following option in their Actions shortcut menu.
- Click on to Add Notes.
- Click on to add Task.
- Click on to Convert Cases to a different stage.
- Click on to switch or apply workflows.
- Click on to Assign the case to a Support Rep.
- Click on to Edit Leads/Customers.
- Click on to Delete records.
- Click on to convert to Excel the selected records.
- Click on to Print the selected records.