Solutions for resolved cases are available in the Solutions Section of the CRM. This enables your support team to use the CRM as a knowledge base and search for probable solutions and reference them in order to quickly solve a specific issues. This saves a lot of troubleshooting time and speeds up issues resolution which leads to higher customer satisfaction.
Click on Solution under Service to open Solutions list view page.
Solutions list view page
- Click on to Add new Solutions.
- Click on to Refresh solutions list.
- Click on to Customize column view according to your preferences.
Each Solutions has the following option in their Actions shortcut menu.
- Click on to Edit Leads/Customers.
- Click on to Delete records.
- Click on to convert to Excel the selected records.
- Click on to Print the selected records.
Solutions Detailed view
Solutions Detail view page
This page displays all details related to the Solution.
- Click on the customize icon to add or remove tabs like Cases.
- The icons in blue shows all the actions you can perform to this record.
- Solution Details contains the Description of the issue or request and the solution for it.
- Additional Information: Contains other relevant information’s such as Created by, updated on, etc.
- Cases contain detail description of the issue, Customer information, severity of the issue and the assigned Sales Rep.